Wind in my...scarf

28 Oct 2014

Sleeveless Trench / Eleventh Floor (Canadian)
Sweater / H&M
Silk Scarf / Winners
Wool Hat / Bloomingdales
Jeans / Gap
Oxfords / G.H. Bass

Coming back to +5C after a nice holiday at a warm destination is not easy (I know, first world problems!). Especially when your vision is suddenly blurred by Canada Goose jackets everywhere as you step off the plane. Seriously, Canada Goose...already?!? NO! I rebelled and went to work the following monday wearing a blazer. That's right, I've got enough supply of vitamin D and C from being in the sun for 2 weeks and drinking OJ... 
The fall in Canada is one of my favourite seasons. Trees light on fire and burn with different shades of red and orange. My boyfriend and I, like the squirrels that we are, roam around parks on weekends and discover coffee shops on Queen West that seem to be popping up daily. Coffee is probably the most profitable commodity, probably supplied for pennies from e.g. Ethiopia and sold for $4.50 a cup on Queen Street ( I get mine with almond or soya milk, so thats an extra $.60). Ok ok plus the labeled paper cup, must be worth something. 
But I'm a total sucker for a well brewed cuppa and a brick wall with fancy art on it! If you are in the neighbourhood, check our Early Bird Espresso, you won't be disappointed!

- Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger