I suspect fall play

5 Nov 2014

Wool Hat and Shorts / Winners
Blazer / Zara
Faux Fur Scarf / Express
Striped Top / Ralph Lauren
Bag / Vintage
Oxfords / G.H. Bass (as seen here)

I am finally back to the blog after being away at work conferences. I love all the conferences I get to attend as part of my job, the people I get to meet are brilliant and inspiring, and its such a great opportunity to step away from the office routine. 
I cannot believe how fast the time is flying. Fall started just the other day and I am already deliberating on bringing my winter coat out of hibernation. Yet there are too many fall blazers to wear and too little time left! I wish I had another closet in my office so I could come in wearing one blazer and leave wearing another, considering how short lived the fall really is. 
Fall in Canada is absolutely breathtaking. The maple leaf didn't make it to the middle of the Canadian flag for no reason. Click here for best places to see fall foliage in Canada. Of course I take advantage, go trigger happy and take pictures of colourful leaves and squirrels with fluffy tails fattening up for the cold winter ahead. And don't forget about the pumpkin spice lattes (never forgo the whipped cream on top!). I don't know how coffee shops make coffee taste like delicious pumpkins (even actual pumpkins don't take that good), but I really don't want to know, as I like them too much. 
This photoshoot was so much fun, by the end of it I was completely covered in dusty leaves. I think my boyfriend got too carried away with burying me underneath the leaves. I hope Freud would not interpret this as the tip of an iceberg - an expression of his subconscious dark side hehe 

-Oliya



2 comments:

  1. Yes, LOVE the pattern mix here! And the leaves just add that background magic! Fabulous look & spectacular photos :)

    xo Cristina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina! Really appreciate your feedback :)
      It's hard to go wrong with fall photoshoots. Aren't we lucky to have such beatiful fall season in Canada!?

      Delete

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger