Aloha

25 Oct 2014

Silk Dress / Trina Turk

Hi All! Aloha! 
At the beginning of October I finally got a chance to take time off from work and travel. It turned out to be not just a vacation, but a real adventure, or multiple mini adventures in the space of just over two weeks. Traveling is by far one of my main passions in life. I hoard my vacation time and wait until I can use it up efficiently, planning around long weekends to add that extra free day off. My boyfriend and I are last minute and impulsive planners. We were originally brainstorming remote destinations like Japan, South Africa, Australia, but last minute people do everything last minute and these types of places either require visa or early booking to avoid paying something insane like 5K for a return flight. So US was our best option, we booked our flights 3 days before leaving and off we went. 
Stop #1 - Maui, Hawaii. 
It was paradise. Sun, swaying palm trees, turquoise ocean, mountainous horizons. Just us and incredible beauty of our surroundings. We spent 4 days in this paradise, snorkelling, lazying on the beach, hiking up the inactive volcano, and driving up the famous Road to Hana. To be honest, I almost forgot about my camera (my baby), I even forgot I had a job! To me these were the symptoms of a successful vacation.... But I did get a chance to capture a few shots :)

Stay tuned for the rest of my travel adventures!

xoxo

Oliya



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger