Tom Cat

29 Sept 2014

Blazer / J Crew
Tee / Uniqlo
Skirt / Et Vous
Shoes /
 Me Too

Care to share some of your best childhood memories? I clearly remember one day in the life of my 10 or 12 year old self and one of the channels had a Tom & Jerry marathon on... ALL DAY LONG i sat in front of the TV, eyes red and puffy, blasting headache and that buzz you get from watching too much TV. It didn't matter, I was so excited to move on to the next episode! And the best part, I don't recall the end of that marathon saga, which makes for a one good memory! And the cool thing is that T&J barely had any verbal communication in it, except when "Mom" used to chase Tom with a broom. I bet kids are much better at reading body language than adults. Now, on the other hand, everyone has an opinion that must be communicated otherwise we're all lost in translation. 
The cartoon had this incredible flow, Jerry's overconfidence drove Tom crazy, putting Jerry back into his place of a mouse that he was, but Tom's head always got spanked in the end at the right time. They lived in the perfect dysfunctional harmony. 
Anyways, I was pretty happy to have found a piece of my childhood that i could wear. Uniqlo has some awesome tees inspired by art, movies, cartoons, music. Cant wait for my next Chip and Dale version!

Never let the kid inside of you die :)

-Oliya

5 comments:

  1. Aw your shoes, lady!!! I have a pair of Me Too shoes too and love them!!! Gorgeous look!!!

    Tatyana
    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tatiana dear, appreciate your kind words :) I Love those shoes, they stand out everywhere. I seriously need to get a red bag to match them!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger