Turquoise Love

26 Aug 2014








Top / Winners
Maxi Skirt / Free People
Sandals / Banana Republic
Chandelier Earrings / Vintage

Hi All!! 
It's been a while since my last post. I have been super busy, with work and with life. Couple weeks ago I celebrated my birthday and had been super busy with planning a party and of course...celebrating. And the party was a blast, with homemade appetizers (hello chocolate covered strawberries!) and a customized drinks menu ("Pomegranate Martini, please!"). I absolutely love organizing get togethers and fretting over every single detail. The devil (or God) is in the details they say. I also realized that as I am getting older, I care less and less about my actual age. Turning a year older is a true reminder of all the wonderful times ahead, all the opportunities to create that await. Maybe I am insane, or maybe I am lucky. Probably both. But no matter the luck, happiness is a fleeting feeling, just like beauty. I made it my goal this year to not get too carried away with daily worries and miss out on the intangible. And it takes training. It takes appreciation of what you have and attention to what is around you. The just-because "I Love You" from a loved one, the happy look on your friend's face when they see you happy, silly laughter in the most serious of places, beautiful detail on your shoes not visible to the naked eye. All these small things must be seen and treasured, or else happiness is an unattainable phantom. 

Here is to another wonderful year filled with moments of beauty and happiness!

Enjoy the pictures :)

XOXO

- Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger