Sporty Sweet

14 Aug 2014


Bubble Dress / Winners
Crossbody / Pulicati
Loafers / Sperry Top-Sider

I'm realizing at my fourth post that I spend a lot of my free time roaming in parks! This time it was Toronto's High Park, which is a beautiful place to get away. And one of my favorite things about visiting this park is the Polish feast at Cafe Polonez at Roncy's (aka Roncesvalles Village) after. I wish i took pics of the place and food, but was too hungry to think of anything else but food at the time. I just love the area and the park is a gorgeous nature get away no matter the season. 
The outfit was perfect for the occasion: light, airy and comfy. 

- Oliya

1 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress and the shoes with bag were a perfect choice! I used to have hair like yours - you look so cute!

    Tatyana xxx
    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger