Shirt Dress

31 Aug 2014


Dress /  Esley
Watch /  Tissot
Bracelet  (handmade) / Costa Rica street market

The first day of the long Labour Day weekend graced us with a wonderful weather. And although we were looking to escape to Grand Bend - one of my favourite nature get-away destinations in Ontario, it didn't happen due to my significant other's work obligations. But that's OK, because I made up for it by sleeping till 1pm and eating at my favourite pizza restaurants for dinner. If you are in Toronto and looking for some incredibly delicious pizza, head over to Pizzeria Libretto, I promise you will  not regret. One of their secrets is that they bake their pizza in less than 90 seconds in a 900 degree wood burning oven. And then you go to heaven, forget about calories and truly enjoy your meal. 

I wish everyone a tasty long Labor-less weekend :)

- Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger