Red

8 Sept 2014


Silk Top / Joe Fresh
Skirt / Bettie Page
Shoes / Patrizia Pepe
Hello Friends!
I am clinging to the last summer days with both hands and feet. I simply refuse to believe that it actually snowed in Calgary today! My heart would break into pieces at the first sight of a snowflake :( For those of you who are used to seeing snow only on greeting cards and in movies, consider yourself lucky! For those of us who love fashion and colour, it's pretty painful to have to cover up all the beauty with a giant parka (for those of you who don't know what a parka is, consider yourself lucky :)).
Anyways, enough about the weather....
I am generally not into pin-up, but Bettie Page has some beautiful pin-up inspired dresses and skirts that have this fun vintage look to them. I love this skirt, its so cute and the details are adorable. I have been compared to a Canadian Flag when i wore this outfit in the past tehehe but the flag's colour combo is pretty cool too so i don't mind :)

Enjoy and have yourselves a great week!

- Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger