Roma - Day 2

30 Mar 2015

I have completely disappeared, I know I know. But I have one million very valid excuses. Although I won't bore you with those! The good news is I did manage to remove the full SD card from my camera and go through a few pics that we took in one of the most beautiful places on earth...Italy!
This is a quick look at our second day in Rome. Believe it or not, this is how sunny and warm Rome was in the middle of winter. My boyfriend, who is the flight planning ninja, managed to get us a 3 day layover in Rome on the way from Kenya to Toronto. Of course, 3 days is far from enough to see the extravagant architecture of this historic museum-city, but nevertheless we left with unforgettable memories filled with inspiration to go back for more espressos and pizza as soon as possible.
Sweater Vest / Winners
Culottes / Yiorgos Eleftheriades
Flats / Again & Again

The weather in Rome is warm during the day but cools down at night, so layering is important. I brought a wool pea coat that was light enough to carry around during the day when it gets hot, and layered a sweater vest on top of a thin cotton sweater. 
Can't wait to post more pics and stories from our short Roman Holiday...no excuses :)

Happy Monday!

Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger