Help me doc, I've got yellow fever

16 Sept 2014

Doc's White Trench / Theory
Sweater  & Oxfords / Rudsak
Leggings / Dex

Yellow has become one of my favourite colours. Probably because I've turned into a sun deprived hibernating mole  for the big of this year (with horrid winter and blah summer...), I am subconsciously attracted to bright colours. Alternatively, I could get myself a happy lamp and have it shine at me throughout the day to get some mood-boosting imitation sunlight. But the idea of that is kinda sad.. so i'll stick to yellow :)
Anyways, I hope these pics will keep you cheerful and warm, enhance your digestion but NOT make you feel angry or frustrated. I'm not even kidding (Read more)

I hope your week is filled with lots of natural sunlight!

- Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger