Trench Season

15 Apr 2015

It is finally SPRING!!!! *jumping from joy* 
I am so happy to finally bring out all the spring coats and jackets and not have to layer and look like a giant bear anymore. I had the most fabulous sunny weekend and was so happy to finally wear one of my staples - the trench coat that I got from Coach store in California. I had been looking for a classy timeless trench for about a year and nothing was good enough, until I saw this beautiful coat that brought the store mannequin to life. It's garnished with clean subtle lines and has everything it should have in place - storm flap, straps, lapels, leather inserts. Its simply perfect. I was originally planning to get the original khaki trench, but couldn't resist the clean look of this one. 

Coat / Coach
Shoes / Jeffrey Campbell
Bag / Rudsak

Trench coats and blazers are some of the best wardrobe pieces to add structure to any outfit and they are guaranteed to never go out of style. Even if you're wearing jeans and a t-shirt, a simple trench would add sophistication to any casual outfit. 
Do you have any spring staples that you have been waiting to unravel this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger