Welcome!

27 Jul 2014

Top / Beatrice Holloway 
(born as dress but made into top after laundry shrinkage)
Skirt / Sachin & Babi
Sandals / Nine West

Welcome to my Silk Iris blog! I am quite new at this (a newborn, really), but if you decided to visit my site and actually reading this, I am ecstatic! I decided to start a blog because I felt the need to share my passion for fashion, food and photography.

I live and work in Toronto, Canada, and love my city to bits. Now that the summer is here, I get to finally re-explore this beautiful city. Every summer I spend my weekends walking endlessly, exploring neighborhoods, festivals, outdoor markets. A few weeks ago  I visited the Dundas West Fest aka Portuguese festival.

Although this site is still being beautified, I hope you will enjoy the posts!

I look forward to your comments :)

xoxo

Oliya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

SILK IRIS © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger